Submersible pumping station for hitching on a tractor SN-R1-02
Submersible pumping station for hitching on a tractor SN-R1-02 produced on the basis of a centrifugal pump NC-R1. The pumping station is lightweight and compact, requires minimal installation space and is easy to maintain.
This pump station is intended for installation in the standard place on the shovel boom instead of the bucket.
Submersible pumping station for hitching on a tractor SN-R1-02 are intended to:
- to pump abrasive hydraulic fluids (clay and gravel mortars, mixtures of water and sand, ore, etc.);
- to swamp drainage, unwatering of foundation, drainage of lakes and other water bodies;
- to bottom dredging, bank alluviation, desliming and etc;
- for maintenance and repair of gas pipelines in swampy and flooded areas;
- for pumping drill cuttings (cuttings slurry, waste drilling mud), blackwater, industrial waste-water, oil contaminated soil, process effluent of oil-production enterprise and oil refinery.
Submersible pumping station for hitching on a tractor SN-R1-02 it consists of a suspension (1), in the lower part of which a centrifugal pump NC series (2) is installed. The centrifugal pump is driven by a hydraulic motor (3) powered by the standard excavator hydraulic system. A skirt with a debris filter (4) is connected to the upstream end of the centrifugal pump to the prevention large particles from entering.
The pump head (5) has a branch for connecting the pressure hose.
The pumping station is attached to the shovel boom with load pins (6).
* At the request of the customer, the submersible station can be equipped with an agitator (7).